Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Faceblogged !

In a fit of cyber-connectedness hysteria, I restarted blogging (NoD) and joined Facebook in the space of a couple of days.

The rationale for the blogging was simply to exercise my writing - the newspaper I write for has rejected pretty much all of the copy I've given them recently that lies outside the lines of my usual music features, so I wanted a decent outlet for thoughts on other subjects. No hatin' on them, they have a charter and need me to do certain things for them. I plan to link to stories from time to time. There's another writing opportunity out there I plan to investigate - more on that later.

Facebook? A couple of RL friends suggested I sign up, so I did. No biggie, and I haven't even figured out how everything out there works. But...hey, it's free and just another reason to sit bestupified in front of a monitor.

Christmas Eve tomorrow, a bit more shopping to do. Fixin' on strapping on the skis Friday, if it's not stupid cold up there. Maybe even if it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment