Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getting thru it

Managed to send off two versions of my Boulder Magazine piece on Face late this afternoon. Neither is terrific, but both are competent and reasonably well-written. Hopefully Mary takes one or the other and doesn't try to crank it into something it's not. Fan mail never had much appeal for me, and less as time goes on. She could completely ruin my friggin' week if she asks for a rewrite - unlikely, but entirely possible.

My interview yesterday with Otis was predictably nothing much to write home about. He was groggy and still recuperating from a recent hospital stay, so it was a struggle to get him going, more than usual. I think I can stretch to 1000 words on this, but a stretch it will be.

Then...done. Till after SJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment