Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dreams of the gone-before

Lengthy dream about Karin on Friday night, first in a few months, and longest in quite some time. She appeared to be in the company of others, but acknowledged me.

Then last night had another dream about her - shorter, centered around rafting - and another separate dream featuring Sharon's late husband Don. I would say his general demeanor toward me was grudging acceptance. I did tell him, to his face, that I thought he got a raw deal (dying young from cancer), and he seemed to appreciate that.

Odd - that I'd have two dreams of Karin on subsequent nights, and especially odd that I have a long and very detailed one about Don. Three years ago I would have struggled to mine this for significance - now, I'm reluctant to ascribe any to it, although do find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment